Join Our Team
As a start-up, we continuously foster an entrepreneurial spirit. We are highly motivated and passionate – driven to continuously enable our mission. We look for like-minded professionals always willing to embark on exciting journeys after taking calculated risks.
We believe in “relative value” – no “absolutes”. We go beyond our “ask” to create value for our partners, always and without expectations. Our work environment offers a fun and friendly workplace, where individuals are empowered and trusted to make decisions with direct impact to the company’s success.
If you “believe”, we would welcome you to join our “journey”.
As a Lead you will be responsible for-
- Owning the development lifecycle of key components and enhancements to the product.
- Creating technology specifications from business requirements.
- Detailing the design to implementable code.
- Implementing the design as produce enhancements.
- Optimizing the performance of the platform through code and database refactoring.
- Building and managing a high performance team.
- Working alongside excellent group engineers, product architects and business owners on products in the area of big data, simulations and high performance computing.
As a Software Engineer, you will-
- Develop the product from scratch.
- Implement and enhance key components of the product.
- Collaborate with product managers and architects.
- Have a significant impact on current and future products and technology in analytics.
- Work alongside other top-notch engineers, product managers and business owners on web-scale products and technologies.
- Work on a Patent pending product in Analytics.
As a Pedagogy and content expert, you will-
- Identify the areas within analytics where there is maximum demand and interest for learning through primary and secondary research.
- Design and produce learning courses (structure and script) and associated content (for e-learning and simulations) within analytics.
- Ensure consistency and quality of course development via best practices.
- Collaborate with industry experts and internal professionals to develop real world scenarios which can be modeled as simulation.
- Work with partners/ industry experts and academic instructors to develop custom simulations on the platform.
- Keep up to date in emerging trends and issues in eLearning.
- Develop and maintain an Online blog and resources related to online teach and learning and educational technology.
- Deliver a superb customer experience.
Working here (client services team) is challenging and places responsibilities on individuals. There is no rigid structure of doing things. The flat hierarchy, flexible work timings and openness in the working environment are some of the advantages of Analyttica offers over similar firms. Being a relatively small company, it is driven by very experienced and passionate people, which has resulted in a growth trajectory way up north and resulted in the growth of all employees on personal level.
I am glad to be a part of Analyttica, where there is always a positive work environment. Everyone around you is working for the same goal and you feel like you are part of a rapidly growing company, and making a true impact. Being a member of Analyttica - a startup - you get to create a lot of things from the ground up and wear different hats. One has a lot of autonomy, learning and responsibility here. The Management respects its employees, values their efforts and interacts with the team about the company's strategies, current scenarios, challenges and strengths. Employee performance is not only reviewed by competencies, but also on mindset and efforts. Employees are always motivated at work through the Rewards and Recognition program, periodical performance reviews, celebration of service anniversaries, employee friendly policies, reviewing employee suggestions for company betterment, etc. From celebrating birthdays to TGIF, we have a lot of fun here.
The best thing about Analyttica is the opportunity to learn and grow. I find Analyttica a very determined start-up and, within this determination, I find myself striving along with the company to achieve more and reach greater heights. Also, the flexibility and work-life balance it provides to female employees is really great and motivates me to contribute more to the company’s growth.
I am immensely grateful to Analyttica for having me as an integral part of the QA team. The teams here work cohesively, are helpful and proactive. They have provided invaluable support to me in understanding the specialist areas of Data Science. The management makes an effort to understand and adapt to our culture instead of trying to change our culture, they understand the employee's needs and how we go about doing things and they are flexible to adapt to it. The organization is keen on providing far-sighted and long-term solutions for ever-growing, business-driven customer needs.
The experience of working with Analyttica is such that you can avail an array of opportunities, be a part of a flat-structured organization and leverage flexibility in your work style - all at the same time.